Agner Auto Parts Repair & Radiator Service
- General Info:
- Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you will be happy with the outcome. Agner Auto Parts & Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Orlando, FL 32809 area, specializing in General Services, Car and Truck Care, Under car Services, Brakes, Tires, Engine Maintenance, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services, Towing, Counter Services, Batteries, Machine Shop, Paint Supplies and Services, Paint Brands and Refurbishing Supplies since 1984.
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Auto Body
- Battery Services
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- Customization or Restoration Services
- ANCO, MOOG, Monroe, Wagner
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Directly Across the from the Sand Lake Sun Rail Station - 1/2 Block N of Sand Lake Rd on Orange Ave
- Pine Castle
- Full service auto repair and auto parts sales. Specializing in AC, Radiators & Brakes.
- Family owned and operated since 1984
Agner Discount Auto Parts Repair & Service
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Diesel Engines, Auto Repair & Service, Engines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & Service
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Lot, On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
I was in need of replacing a wheel bearing and hub assembly for my 2004 Infiniti, so I called some local shops for an estimate. One Nissan dealer gave me an estimate well over $600! Agner performed the fix for just $250. The huge savings is reason enough to return for future preventative maintenance and repairs. The friendly and respectful staff is all the more reason to make Agner my first choice for auto service needs. Very pleased indeed!
I took may 2006 jeep Grand Cherokee for a brake inspection after the dealer told me that it needed new pads on the rear breaks, and it would cot approx. $250.00 if there was nothing else wrong with them. The people at Agner told that my breaks were fine and I could get at least another year out of them. I really appreciate their honesty and sincerity. And By the Way it will never cost me as much as in the dealer.
08/12/2010Provided by Citysearch -
The folks at Agner are honest, friendly and professional people. Their pricing is fair and honest. I highly recommend this fine auto repair establishment to anyone. You won't be sorry. In case you didn't know, it's difficult to find decent, honest mechanics in the Orlando area.
Thanks guys..you've got my business :)
How refreshing to find a family run business that will do anything they can to help you and being so genuine. They are honest and because of that, the most economical place to get auto work done right. I leave with peace of mind about the work and still have money in my pocket. What a nice group of people. I would not hesitate to recommend Agner to a friend or relative. In fact I do regularly. These are the kind of businesses I wish there were more of. They make America strong.