My father recently passed and when asked at the hospital which funeral home we were going to use we remembered right away, “A Community Funeral Home”. It was the one we called when my Grandmother passed. We recalled how easy Scott and the staff made it for us and how professional and helpful they were. This time we were helped by Eddie the wonderful staff. My family and I can’t thank them enough for the excellent se... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
A Community Funeral Home & Sunset CremationsAdd to mybook
Orlando's locally owned and operated funeral home and crematory.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A highly referred provider of affordable burial, shipping and on-site cremation services.
- We offer affordable funeral and burial services, cremation services, shipping within the United States and Internationally.
- Centrally located at I-4 & Michigan Street just 1 mile West of Orange Avenue.
- Holden Heights
- Modern facilities, large beautiful chapel, on-site crematory, children playroom, family kitchen, free fresh coffee, free parking.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- BBB, BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Funeral Directors Equipment & Supplies, Funeral Supplies & Services, Crematories, Cemetery Equipment & Supplies, Monuments, Funeral Directors, Caskets, Veterans & Military Organizations, Cremation Urns, Embalmers, Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Funeral Planning, Burial Vaults