Utah Valley Wellness CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Catherine Kipp board certified family practice nurse practitioner, is innovative in the field of hormone therapy, helping patients achieve a healthy hormone balance since 1998. Catherine Kipp - Board Certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, is an innovator in the field of hormone therapy who has been helping patients achieve a healthy hormone balance since 1998. Catherine became passionate about hormone balance while training with a fertility specialist in Reno Nevada, gaining a greater understanding and appreciation for hormones and how they work to affect all aspects of the body's function. Catherine is a Brigham Young University graduate with a bachelor's degree in nursing. After working for six years as a labor and delivery nurse, she went on to study family medicine at the University of Nevada, Reno, receiving a master's of science as a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner. Catherine enjoys spending individual time with each patient and gets a huge amount of satisfaction from helping both men and women to feel their best and enjoy their lives again. Give her a call to schedule your personal consultation today!
- Our patients receive a comprehensive assessment of the health, assessing diet, exercise, hormonal needs, and nutritional deficiencies. We then tailor a program specifically for your needs; including exercise, diet, nutritional supplements, and chemically similar hormone replacement therapy to slow, and in some cases, reverse the decline in their physiological age.
* Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
* Low Testosterone (LT or Andropause)
* Hormone Replacement Therapy
* Testosterone Replacement Therapy
* Thyroid Conditions
* Chronic Fatigue
* Fibromyalgia Weight Loss: We have a Holistic HCG Weight Loss group program based on Dr. Simeons protocol for those wanting to lose weight and wishing to learn how to keep it off permanently. Our program includes daily health coaching, informative classes, group and online support, and much more. We also sell HCG friendly products so that it is easier to stay on the diet.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, check, master card, discover, cash
- We are located in the office complex at the back (west) of the parking lot behind the Arby's restaurant on State Street in Orem.
B-C Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Weight Control Services, Health & Wellness Products, Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management, Physicians & Surgeons, Nurses, Homeopathic Practitioners, Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP