Our family has been with Wentz Stables for 15 years. The facility and staff are world class, having trained and taken its customers to compete and win at world championship events. There is two generations of Saddlebred experience that has trained beginners and champions alike. The amazing part is that have no stuffy attitude like some other barns we have seen. There is genuine sportsmanship and friendship; every... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wentz StablesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Open 7 days a week 8:00AM till 9:00PM Family owned and in business for 30+ years lead by usef licensed judge tara Wentz GOOSLEY. Indoor ARENA. Multiple outdoor rings. RIDING/DRIVING tracks. 50 stall Barn. Trails located on the property. 4 well maintained pastures. Customer Lounge with wifi and tons of additional amenities.
- Wentz stables offers horseback riding lessons. Summer DAY camps. Youth clubs. Birthday parities. Stall boarding with daily turnout. And full care training. We are an award winning riding program with a focus on FUN. Safety and learning proper horsemanship skills. OUR customers range from young beginner first time riders. Older retirees looking for some leisurely enjoyment. Advanced show riders competing AT the local and national level. AS well AS horse lovers that are just here to pleasure ride their horse AT a well maintained facility. There is something here for everyone in a wonderful social atmosphere! visitors are always welcome!.
- Located just 3 miles from Interstate 78 near the intersection of RT. 100 and Kernsville Road. From I78 head north on Rt. 100 for 2.8 miles. Pass through stop light at Kernsville Road and make your first right onto Windy Road. Turn right onto Skytop Court and Wentz Stables is located at the end of the cul-de-sac
Wentz Stables & Training Fclty
Wentz Stables & Training Faculty
- Horse Stables, Horse Boarding, Riding Academies, Stables, Horse Rentals
Its a great stable, the barn is very clean and the grounds are excellent. If you are a horse-owner, this business might be for you; however, if you just want riding lessons, with no commitment to ownership/boarding, find a different stable! Wentz caters to horse-owners and has terrible customer service towards folks that only want riding lessons. They don't distinguish between private and group lessons - prices ar... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse