Book a Table
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- The Hilltop offers a traditional American menu specializing in the finest steaks and the freshest seafood. We offer nightly entertainment in our piano bar as well as daily happy hour food and drink specials.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (904) 276-3500
Primary Phone: (904) 276-3500
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, visa, amex, discover, all major credit cards, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Entrees range from $16.95-$34.95
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace
- 7 Banquet rooms
The Hilltop Club
Hill Top Club
The Hilltop Restaurant
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Supplies & Services, Restaurants, Steak Houses, Seafood Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Attire: Casual, Dressy
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
08/20/2009Provided by Citysearch -
We had a very special 50th anniversary party and the Hilltop was PERFECT. Great menu choices, excellent food, absolutely stunning atmosphere and ballroom, and extremely helpful managers and waiting staff. I would absolutely recommend this place and will use them again. Only drawback- had to keep reminding them of agreed on prices. Definitely a must to check the bill. Also, the place could use a little pressure washing, painting/updating. It's way too pretty to let go. All in all- very reasonable and great for the money!
02/24/2006Provided by Citysearch -
We have been going to the Hilltop for over 10 years and totaly enjoy it each time and can not say enought about it.
We held our wedding reception at the Hilltop and can not believe how they catered to us and our guest. We now tell everyone and anyone about the Hilltop, their food, service and how they make you feel so special from the moment you walk in.
Please go and enjoy.
06/01/2005Provided by Citysearch -
By far best ambiance in area. One of VERY few restaurants in Jax w/Piano Lounge. Food was exceptional. Never too crowd. I am now a regular! Best She-crab Soup anywhere, even Charleston! Understand their is new chef. If you haven't been there in a while, now is the time to go back