If you need BASIC maintenance, prices are reasonable. Wade is a good guy and gives great customer service but their troubleshooting abilities are novice. Took my bike to them to repair a throttle tube because I put too much glue on the new grips...get it back, the check engine light is on. A few days later my bike starts to shut off while I'm riding occasionally, then all together stops running. I take it back to them and they tell me I need a power commander. After paying for the powe...view morer commander and labor, I notice the check engine light is still on! I give them the benefit of the doubt and figured the check engine light had nothing to do with the issue. Two days later, my bike will not start; same exact issue. I take the bike back again and I'm told my fuel pump doesn't engage due a faulty fuel switch. I have them install the switch...check engine light is still on. Sure enough, two days later, my bike doesn't start! I work as an electrician and in the technical field, we call this "shotgunning." Fixing one thing and hoping it solves the problem; if not, fix something else until it works. I don't make enough money to fund this type of troubleshooting. Again, good customer service, but if you have issues that require troubleshooting take it to another shop.view lessShare Review
Feet Per Second Underground FPSU
- Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sat 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- General Info:
- Feet Per Second Underground is a full service, family owned motorcycle repair\service facility. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and communication with our customers. Our motto "bridging the gap between motorcycle service and socialization" describes exactly what we are working to accomplish. Don't just get your bike serviced with us, meet a riding partner at our location or meet someone new to ride with. All bikes welcome. All people welcome. There is no job too complex or simple. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. We look forward to meeting your and servicing your motorcycle, atv, jet-ski.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (904) 290-3778
- Aprilia, Can AM, Ducati, Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, Triumph, Victory, Yamaha
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, financing available, paypal
- We are located in the Morgan mini warehouse industrial park on the corner of Kingsley ave and Blanding blvd in Orange Park, Fl. Behind the Lowes in suite 1009. Behind the bowling alley also.
- We service all motorcycles, all brands, all variations and custom one'offs.
- Motorcycle Customizing, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
I notice that many of these reviews are older. I rarely take the time but I will say up front that I did NOT receive the kind of treatment that these other people are talking about. I started with these guys because I needed a tire quickly and my regular guy was out of town. As they wheeled the bike out, Wade was pretty itent on getting me to 'trade up'. A few weeks later, my electrical system started acting hinky so I brought it back to them to look at. It seemed more like a shor...view moret but I am by no means an expert. Long and short, $750 later, I have my bike back. Had to pay $600 for parts up front. WTFOVER? That seemed a little high but the bad part was all of the "we'll get to it tomorrow, blah, blah. Took almost FOUR WEEKS!. I use this bike for transportation, not pleasure. I asked them to fix the brakes also. Still squealed like hell when I got out of there. Day after I park it in my garage, I walk out next morning and what do I see.......5-6 drops of oil. Call them up and tell them about it and they insist that it was leaking when I brought it in. That is complete crap. Bring it back for a fix and tell them I have to have it back in a week because I am being transferred. "Have it ready in 3 days". A week goes by and 'Holy Crap', the bike is still not looked at. I was not surprised. There are many other decent and fair motorcycle repair guys in the area (back on Blanding across from Home Depot). These are not the guys you want fixing your bikes!view lessShare Review
Very professional, was able to complete the service on time, did a very good job in getting the service I need for my bike. They were vary patient with all the questions I have and was able to give a great recommendations.
I will surely come back for any service I may need for my motorcycle and I will surely recommend them to those who rides.