Palmer Point Boats & CottagesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Palmer Point is one of the longest running Cottage and Boat rent business in the Adirondacks. Purchased by the Palmer family in 1941 as a family retreat and to transport cottage owners to their summer residences.
- Extra Phones:
Cindy / Owner: (917) 328-9099
Winter Inn: (315) 357-6875
- Old Town, Pico, Zuma, Sunfish
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Palmer Point features more than 260 feet of waterfront access on Fourth Lake. We have a sandy beach for cottage renters, boat launch and campfire pit.
- Central Adirondack Sailing Association Central Adirondack Association Fulton Chain of Lakes Association OneSquareMileofHope.org
- Sailing Instruction, Sporting Goods, Boat Rental & Charter