Red Earth Museum
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Red Earth, Inc promotes the rich traditions of American Indian arts & cultures through education, a premier festival, a museum and fine art markets. Red Earth's annual festival is the largest and most respected Native American visual and performing arts event of its type in the world. For over 35 years, Red Earth has been recognized as the primary multi-cultural resource in Oklahoma for advancing the understanding and continuation of Native American traditional and contemporary culture and art.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (405) 427-8079
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- located at 6 Santa Fe Plaza in downtown Oklahoma City next to the historic Skirvin Hilton Hotel at the intersection of Park Avenue and Broadway.
- Business District, Central Oklahoma City, Downtown Oklahoma City
- Free Admissions, Art Center, Gallery
- Museums, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Educational Services, Art Museums
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street, Lot