Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl is back. Enjoy endless combinations of your favorites at Olive Garden, starting at $9.99. You pick the pasta, sauce and topping to craft your Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Choose from pastas like Rigatoni or Cavatappi, sauces like Traditional Marinara or Alfredo and toppings like Meatballs or Grilled Chicken. With Never Ending Pasta Bowl, the combinations are endless. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. And as always, you can order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, debit, diners club, discover
- Central Oklahoma City
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Luggie in the soup. Get this- We got "to-go" from the desk and went home to eat our food. In the car on the way back we ate our breadsticks which had been MICROWAVED and then put in the "stay-warm" bag (there were also cold spots in the middle of the breadsticks from being frozen). My wife, upon our return home, went to eat her soup and found a luggie in it while she was eating it. Thats right: phlegm, mucus, whatever you want to call it, it was in her soup. She spit it out and promptly called the manager. The manager denied that anyone in their restaurant would ever do that and asked for a check number (as if we would ever make that up). My wife went to go get the number and he then hung up on her. HOLY CRAP. Maybe if this were a hole-in-the-wall place and we had been rude or unkind to the staff, but seriously. There was no negative interaction at all in the restaurant. We will NEVER EVER eat there again. With the manager hanging up on my wife, the breadsticks and the luggie, I would suggest you not eat there either.
My husband and I have been to this Olive Garden three times;each time trying to give it another chance. But I have had it with the service, the food and simply the overall service of this location. We have been to other Olive Garden Restuarants and they were exceptional which only tells me it's the employees.