Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians
4050 W Memorial Rd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- More Info:
- OHHP presents a unique combination of outstanding medical services and personalized care. Our exclusive focus on diseases of the heart and lungs, together with remarkable facilities and technology resources, have produced an environment of professional excellence for our patients, their families, and referring physicians. Oklahoma consistently ranks in the top five states with the highest death rates from cardiovascular disease. OHHP is working to change that by implementing programs and services to help prevent heart disease and by increasing the availability of advanced diagnostic and treatment services for all Oklahomans. The founders of the medical groups that joined to form OHHP based their original practices on outstanding clinical skills and a passion for patient care. Those same values are at the forefront of OHHP today. As an organization, OHHP is working to remain on the leading edge of technology, while continuing to develop important healthcare resources for this region. Individually, each OHHP physician is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiology services and open, genuine communications with every patient we serve.
- The physicians of OHHP bring special expertise to all areas of cardiology, including the latest in advanced cardiolovascular diagnostics and treatment for electrophysiology, nuclear cardiology, pulmonary medicine, cardiothoracic surgery, peripheral vascular and general surgery. OHHP physicians know healing requires more than the latest technology - healing requires a unique relationship with our patients. OHHP has a passion for patient care. Doctor-patient communication is a very high priority for both physicians and professional staff. Here, patient education, wellness, and counseling can receive equal emphasis with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services we provide every day. Diagnostic evaluations of the heart comprise a variety of procedures, many of which can be performed by studying specific functions from outside the body. These procedures are called "non-invasive" diagnostic procedures, and they are usually among the first tests performed. Much recent progress in cardiology has taken place in the so-called "cardiac catherization procedures". These tests and procedures require a tiny, flexible catheter to be introduced into the circulation. Some techniques that apply "interventional cardiology" principals are aimed at both diagnosing and treating heart problems. OHHP is a comprehensive resource for the treatment of medical and surgical problems involving the heart, blood vessels, and lungs. The practice has expanded to include physicians who specialize in these related fields.
- 40 physicians in nearly 40 clinics across Oklahoma.
- OHHP is totally committed to caring for the hearts of our patients and to ensure you, our patient, understand the process of getting your cardiovascular system working better. By specializing in the nation's number one killer, we give patients the benefits of advanced technology while providing services that focus on their individual needs. Our physicians, nurses and technicians offer the highest quality of care. We engage the latest technology and techniques in the diagnoses and treatment of cardiovascular disease. OHHP is a partner in your heart-health going beyond diagnosis and treatment by providing prevention strategies to give you a better quality of life. We know how important it is that women understand they experience heart disease differently from men and we offer a comprehensive on-line heart-healthy education program to answer your questions about cardiovascular disease and healthy living.
- Clinics, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology