Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Musashi's is Oklahoma City's premier Japanese steakhouse. Our teppanyaki chefs will entertain and amaze you as they prepare your dinner right before your eyes. Enjoy entrées featuring prime Kobe beef, lobster and much more, treat yourself to fresh sushi, or sample our unique Japanese style tappas. Whatever you choose, we promise your experience at Musashi's will be an unforgettable one
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex
- Central Oklahoma City, Helm Farm
- Sushi Bars, Caterers, Steak Houses, Asian Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi, Steakhouse, Pan Asian
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
I love Musashi's! One of my favorite restaurants in the city by far. The only downside is you never know if you will get a good server that is fun and good for your party or it could be someone that isn't exactly excellent at what they do. Food is great, atmosphere is awesome and I just booked our office holiday party here, can't wait for a fun time.
Despite reviewer one's bad experience on their birthday, which I am sorry to hear about, my group and I had a marvelous time at Musashi's. The atmosphere was great, the food was divine, and we have gone time and again with our out of town guests, who are always impressed that such a place exists in Oklahoma. \r
I give it two thumbs up for a unique dining experience where everyone can find food to fit their tastes!
I went there on Friday night, and the place was packed. Thankfully, I made reservations so that I could be seated on schedule. The only bad part about it was that my party was seated with another party who wasn't all there yet. They kept insisting that the other two people were only five minutes away, but we had to keep waiting and waiting! My party talked to one group at the bar who were on the waiting list, and they weren't gauranteed to get in at all. Overall the food is great,...view more and the service is awesome. All the employees treated us respectfully and had smiling faces. The chefs are fantastic! Just be sure to make reservations on the weekends, and to be on time!view less
Do not ever have a big party at this restaurant. It was my birthday and I did not get my food till 15 minutes after everyone else. They would not pay for my dinner because some of the party was a little late. What happened to the customer is always right? The service is very bad.