Memorial Park Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Since its establishment in 1927, Memorial Park Cemetery has blended the beauty of unique architectural features with a personal commitment to service excellence. At Memorial Park, we are committed to preserving the historic integrity of our cemetery grounds, while finding new and innovative ways to serve our client families now and in the future. This commitment to integrity and innovation is the reason for so many of our recent restorations projects, including the Reflection Pond and the Historic Chapel, and is the cornerstone of our commitment as a Dignity Memorial® service provider. When you chose a Dignity Memorial provider you not only receive the compassionate care that you expect from a locally operated funeral home and cemetery, but you also receive the value you deserve from one of the most trusted networks of funeral, cremation, and memorialization providers in the country. As a Dignity Memorial provider, we offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. At Memorial Park, our facilities and services are designed with only one purpose in mind – to help families through the most personal and challenging times of their lives. We understand that losing a loved one is an emotional and difficult event. We are committed to helping families with integrity, unique personalization and unmatched service.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- The Oaks, Northeast Oklahoma City
- Dignity Memorial
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services