McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- 23 Of The Best Physicians In The Nation With 471 Years Of Combined Experience Orthopedics *W. Bentley Edmonds, M.D. * J. Patrick Evans, M.D. (Retired) *Charles H. Funderburk, M.D. *Robert A.German, M.D. *David L.Holden, M.D. * Thomas C. Howard, III, M.D. * Thomas P. Janssen, M.D. * Paul A. Kammerlocher, M.D. *Warren G. Low, M.D. *Donald W. McGinnis, M.D. *Mark S. Pascale, M.D. *Brock E. Schnebel, M.D. * Stephen Tkach, M.D. (Retired) * Thomas K. Tkach, M.D. *Carlan Yates, M.D. Arthritis *R. Eugene Arthur, M.D. * Robert F. Hynd, M.D. * Robert McArthur, M.D. * Amy Schultz, M.D. *Kevin Welk, M.D. * Larry G. Willis, M.D. Family Practice & Sports Medicine * James R. Barrett, M.D. *Daniel C. Clinkenbeard, M.D. Physical Medicine * Gary D. Schick, M.D. Podiatry * Barbara Barrett, D.P.M. Occupational Health * R andel Estep, D.O.
- Extra Phones:
Edmond: (405) 230-9200
Norman: (405) 230-9600
Occupational Health Clinic: (405) 230-9250
Orthopedic Hospital: (405) 486-2100
- * Orthopedics * Arthritis * Primary Care Sports Medicine * Occupational Health * Physical Medicine * Podiatry
- Payment method:
- master card
- Central Oklahoma City, Downtown Oklahoma City, Midtown
- Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Medical Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis), Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Occupational Health & Safety Engineers, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Safety Engineers, Professional Engineers
My son broke his pointer finger the actual knuckle and the staff didn't seem to care one bit that my son is in pain on his knees. They took 2 hours to see him!! The hospital was not that busy.. The casually went in the other room and are taco mayo, when I asked if someone could come see him, give him some pain meds they said in a little bit. This is ridiculous.
I go to the McBride on N. Lee and Ive seen a few of the doctors there. All of them have been wonderful except Dr. Margo. While a good surgeon, he has a HORRIBLE bedside manner! Ive heard this from many of his patients. He doesnt seem to care at all about your pain or issues resulting from the pain but generally, just very bad bedside manner in general!
The rest of the doctors here are absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend McBride, just dont get Dr. Margo!!