- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Pair your 6 oz. sirloin with one of our other favorites! Choose from our Baby Back Ribs, Parmesan Crusted Chicken or Bacon Wrapped Shrimp! At LongHorn Steakhouse, we pride ourselves on our fresh, boldly seasoned & expertly grilled steaks. We also serve up fresh seafood, juicy chicken & fall-off-the-bone ribs slow roasted in our homemade BBQ sauce. We strive to be the best steakhouse in everything we do. One visit and you'll experience our grill master's Legendary Steaks like our center-cut Flo's Filet or Prime Rib. Try bold flavors from our seasonal Chef's Showcase Menu or signature entrees like Parmesan Crusted Chicken or LongHorn Salmon. Our lunch menu also features over 30 different combinations, including our LongHorn salads and Steakhouse burgers. And don't forget to save room for our Chocolate Stampede. Did we mention we specialize in thirst-quenching Margaritas and specialty drinks? Try one of our popular Strawberry Margaritas or one of our Mule's. Come in today & enjoy what we call a "cut-above" experience - delicious food & great service in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Established in 1981 Founded in Atlanta by George McKerrow, Jr., LongHorn Steakhouse began with one man's passion for perfect steak but very few guests to convince. Then a freak snowstorm hit Atlanta in 1982, stranding motorists and drawing them to one of the only hospitable places available - a restaurant then called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon. Tales of expertly grilled steaks soon spread like wildfire, and the legend of LongHorn was born. Today, LongHorn welcomes diners to a modern, relaxing dining experience, with knowledgeable servers offering the finest fresh steaks, chicken and seafood expertly prepared as only LongHorn can. Beyond legendary steaks done right, LongHorn is also known for being a positive force in the community. Each day, the restaurant gathers unused, fresh food that wasn't served & donates it to local community food banks. LongHorn Steakhouse is proud to give back to the local community and help make a difference in the lives of others.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Northwest Oklahoma City
- Steak Houses, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
First of all our waitress came by our table once to refill our drinks. I ordered the porterhouse medium well and it was charred on the outside in rare in the inside. Another person ordered a sirloin medium well and it was charred on the outside and over cooked on the inside. The lights kept flickering on and off for no apparent reason. The asparagus tasted like it was pulled from a can. I was truly upset over the entire experience. I won't be back.
My husband saw the commerical of Longhorn on TV. So for our Date Night (Sat. Nite), we took the drive from Shawnee to Longhorn. Let me tell you it was well worth the drive. Our server was Claudia H, she was the best...the Prime Rib was OMG, melt in your mouth..we will be going back soon. Oh yea, the Manager and the rest of the staff was great also, be ready to eat, the food comes out pretty fast...