Hill Tag AgencyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- What payments do you accept? We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards. There is an additional fee with your credit/debit card of either $ 3.95 or 2.5% of your total transaction depending upon how your debit/credit card is read. ALL DRIVERS LICENSE PAYMENTS MUST BE PAID BY CASH OR CHECK.
- Can I renew my CDL license at your office? Yes, but you first have to visit the Exam office to get your CDL updated.
- How long do I have after my drivers licenses expire? You can go to any tag agency within 30 days of the expiration date of your license. After 30 days, you will then have to find a tag agency that has a birth certificate certifier.
- I sold my car, but I am still receiving the registration on the vehicle. You can complete the Transfer of Ownership Form (form 773) either online or in a tag agency office and transfer that vehicle out of your name. The cost to file this form is $ 10.00.
- What do I need to bring in to get The Veteran Flag on my license? You can bring in one of the following: valid uniformed service/military identification card, US Department of Defense Forms: DD214, DD215, WD AGO, or Navy Pers form that shows a discharge status of Honorable or General under Honorable conditions or US Department of Veterans Affairs photo identification form.
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards
- Northeast Oklahoma City, Central Oklahoma City
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
Please visit The Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicles Department for additional information and/or forms. http://www.tax.ok.gov/motveh.html
For Drivers License, you can visit The Department of Public Safety. http://www.dps.state.ok.us/
- Tags-Vehicle, Vehicle License & Registration