Handi-Cap Aids CompanyAdd to mybook
We're proud of the part we play in giving you back your independence!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Handi-cap Aids & Mobility Auto Sales offers Sales and Service for all vehicle mobility products, including wheelchair accessible vans and trucks, wheelchair lifts, transfer seating, hand controls and more.
The original Handi-cap Aids was founded in 1978 and has grown and expanded to include Mobility Auto Sales for wheelchair van sales and rentals. Our 15,000 square foot facility was designed for the needs of our customers with state-of-the-art accessibility.
We are the first Oklahoma dealer to earn Quality Accreditation through the National Mobility Equipment Dealer Association (NMEDA) Quality Assurance Program (QAP).
Our Better Business Bureau Rating is A+.
We are Oklahoma's experts in vehicle mobility products and service. With extensive experience, our staff of Certified Mobility Consultants and Certified Technicians are here to serve you. Vehicle mobility is not a "side business" for us...this is our Specialty and we have more experience than anyone in the state.
Our team will help you find the most cost-effective solution for your specific needs.
No high-pressure tactics used here...ever!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (405) 608-1091
TollFree: (800) 689-0511
- Sales and Service for:
- New and Used Wheelchair Vans
- New and Used Wheelchair Trucks
- Wheelchair Van Rental
- Wheelchair Lifts and Carriers
- Scooter Lifts and Carriers
- Transfer Seats for Vehicles
- Hand Controls and other Driving Aids
- All Types of Vehicle Mobility Equipment
- BraunAbility Vision, Mobility SVM Truck Conversions, Nor-Cal Conversions, Vantage Mobility (VMI)
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
We are in north Oklahoma City on the south side of Hefner Road. (Between Western Ave. and the Broadway Extension/Hwy 77.)
Watch for our two tall signs near the street for Handi-cap Aids Company and for Mobility Auto Sales.
Our building has a bright copper awning across the front of the building.
- Northwest Oklahoma City, College Park
- Full accessibility for wheelchairs and scooters.
- Ample handicap parking spaces, including spaces for accessible vans.
- Comfortable indoor showroom.
- Automatic doors for building and restrooms.
- Accessible restroom with fully automatic toilet, faucet, soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser, blow dryer.
- Grab bars.
- Accessible customer lounge with coffee, cable TV, library, magazines, puzzles, games.
- Wi-Fi throughout building.
- Better Business Bureau A+
- Greater OKC Chamber of Commerce
- National Mobility Equipment Dealer Association
- Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED)
- Veteran's Administration
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD)
- Worker Compensation
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Van & Truck Conversions, Disability Services, Disabled Persons Equipment & Supplies, Wheelchair Lifts & Ramps, Wheelchairs, Access Control Systems, Lifts-Automotive & Truck