Ever-Ready Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- From your first conversation with our front office, through the moment our service technician leaves for the next call, your experience is guaranteed to last.Continued support from Oklahomans has been our company's greatest asset. We strive to provide conventional and custom repairs while state of the art installations are necessary to replace inoperable equipment. Our team is made up of highly qualified Journeyman Plumbers and HVAC Technicians that are supported by Administrative staff and knowledgeable Apprentices.The first step in your relationship with Ever-Ready starts at (405) 722-2491. Please give us the opportunity to take care of all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. Feel free to browse our pages to find quick trade tips and information on services we provide. As you click, you will find I have included some operational and team photographs to allow you the opportunity to see what we do and who we are.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (405) 608-0805
- Air Conditioning
- Service & Repair
- Service all makes and models
- Payment method:
- discover, check, master card, visa, cash, debit
- Corner of NW64th & Shartel
- Central Oklahoma City
Ever Ready Plumbing Heating &amp; Air Conditioning Inc
Ever-Ready Plumbing, Heating, &amp; Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Sewer Contractors, Water Heater Repair, Plumbers, Cleaning Contractors, Air Duct Cleaning, Septic Tanks & Systems, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Building Contractors, Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Specialties: Air Conditioning Systems
Services: Industrial, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation
Free Estimates: TRUE
Same Day Service: TRUE
After notifying a less than competent warranty company I was referred to Ever-Ready. A pretty good thing since they had done some work for us before & they had done a super job. <br>This time it was a water heater. I was doubtful if it could be removed without tearing out a wall due to the close quarters surrounding it. <br>Randolph arrived with a new heater and a helper. <br>What he did was nothing short of miraculous when removing the 'heater from hell'. He safely extracted it & with the assistance of his helper removed it from the house. This heater, complete with accumulated sediment weighed in excess of 300 lbs & Randolph managed it without any damage to the furnace right next to it. Installing the new one was all downhill. Randolph was always professional, courteous and friendly. I will not hesitate to recommend Ever-Ready to my friends, family and business associates. <br>I can't elaborate enough about the performance of Randolph. To use a military term he is also familiar with, OUTSTANDING!!!! <br> <br>DRH
This company tried to charge me $95 for an estimate on a hot water heater repair/replacement that other companies I called are doing for free. When I made the appointment, there was no mention of any financial obligation to which I would be held. When I called to speak with the person in charge, she immediately became defensive and still charged me for the estimate that took only 5 minutes. The only reason this business is getting a single star from me is because the technician was great. He would get 5 stars if he was the only source of this review. I will never recommend this business to anyone.
We are sorry LawMan29 that you were unhappy with our service. When you placed your service call, you did not ask for an estimate. You called in a service call for your water heater leaking and that the water to your home was turned off at the meter. Upon arrival at the job site, our licensed technician determined that the water heater could not be repaired, and you were given a written estimate for replacing the water heater. You were charged $35.00 for this service. Due to the rising costs of gasoline, etc., the past few years, we do charge a $35.00 fee for estimates; however, if we had replaced the water heater for you, we would have credited you the estimate charge. The technician who came to your home has been with our company for 14 years and we are glad you were pleased with his service. If you have any future problems, we hope that you will give our company another chance.
We called our Home Warranty for a garbage disposal that wasn't working, a running toilet, and no cold water pressure in our kitchen sink. The first two companies the home warranty listed as options to come out we have encountered before and they are AWFUL....so the third was Ever-Ready Plumbing, Heating & AC....Ever-Ready was VERY prompt to call me as soon as they received the work order and got us scheduled first thing the next day. Randall was our tech that came out and was super nice, efficient, and fixed everything with no hesitation- it was our BEST experience by far placing a home warranty claim! Randall never questioned anything, didnt give us a run-around because we were using a warranty, and was very knowlegable and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! In less than 36 hours of calling the home warranty company ALL three of our issues were fixed! Great job Ever-Ready!