- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The services we offer includes Airbrush Tanning by highly trained artist, Six levels of UVA and UVB tanning. LED Red Light Skin Rejuvenation Bed, a weight loss Body Contour Wraps by Mlis vitamin, Foot Detox, Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Xtreme Lashes, Lash and Brow Tinting, Bikini, Brazilian, Brow and Face Waxing. We have designer lotions, Designer Skin, ProTan, Body IQ, Play Boy, Norvell, Devoted, BWL Beauty with Light, Beauty Angel by Ergoline, California Tan, Dermalogica. Our Boutique has clothing, swimwear, jewelry, sunglasses, sandals, purses, and more. The services we offer includes Airbrush Tanning by highly trained artist, Six levels of UVA and UVB tanning. LED Red Light Skin Rejuvenation Bed, a weight loss Body Contour Wraps by Mlis vitamin, Foot Detox, Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Xtreme Lashes, Lash and Brow Tinting, Bikini, Brazilian, Brow and Face Waxing. We have designer lotions, Designer Skin, ProTan, Body IQ, Play Boy, Norvell, Devoted, BWL Beauty with Light, Beauty Angel by Ergoline, California Tan, Dermalogica. Our Boutique has clothing, swimwear, jewelry, sunglasses, sandals, purses, and more.
- Airbrush Tan
Tanning No Contracts
- California, Dermalogica, Designer Skin, Devoted, M'lis, Norvell, Play Boy, Pro Tan
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Central Oklahoma City, Mayview
- Day Spas, Tanning Salons, Health Resorts, Clothing Stores, Women's Fashion Accessories, Women's Clothing, Boutique Items, Jewelers, Body Wrap Salons, Skin Care
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 9/18/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I can only think of one thing that I don't like about this place and it's that a couple of the beds aren't very clean. I've tanned in three different types of beds at this place and I loved two out of the three. They have several of the 15 min beds and when I tanned in them they were dirty. They weren't obviously dirty, but when I laid down and looked around, the sides and the parts of the bed without bulbs were pretty dirty. I don't know if it's because those beds aren't frequently used, but they were gross and needed to be cleaned. Otherwise, I really like this place. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the beds (other than the dirty ones) are awesome. Also, I love that you don't have to have a contract and the prices are reasonable. I will continue to tan here as long as the prices don't go up.
Posted: 7/19/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I think that the shop was very cute, rooms and beds were clean, and the gentleman at the counter was very nice and took the time to explain the different types of tanning beds to me so that I knew the difference in what I was paying for. I always hate going to tanning places because I look like I am Indian or Mexican. So, I always get ready for the employee to have that look of what is this girl even doing in here tanning when she is already tan. Well, I don't get that at all from the Caesars employees. Also, normally when there is an employee bashing their previous employer, they were probably fired or just does not have anything else to do with their time then to try and sabotage business and until another employee says any different, nothing will effect my decision to continue taking my business to Caesar's.
Posted: 12/8/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Caesars Tan, for the best tanning experiance in town. The staff at Caesers are more then ready to help and to server each individual. The minute you walk into Caesars you feel the Pizazz the Manager/owner has. The staff members have amazing knowledge to help each person get the tan of their dreams. Caesars offers a wide range of tanning locations to help meet your tanning goals and I find they are affordable to all. The boutique is a must see! There is awesome clothing, with fabulous accessories that is sure to spice up anybodies wardrobe, and ladies we all know a great hand bag makes an outfit say a thousand words. Please go into Caesar's Tan today!!! It was the best decision I have ever made. I love you Caesar's Tan!!!!
Posted: 12/5/2008Provided by Citysearch -
My personal experience with this salon and boutique was fabulous! The salons employees give you the attention you deserve instead of treating you like just another client! They had so many different packages to choose from to try and meet the needs of every different customer that came in! The salon was the cleanest tanning salon i've seen in years. They explain how the salon works and how to use each of the beds and what each bed does. The owner has the sweetest personality and is one of the friendliest women i've met. She's always trying to meet the needs of her clients and will go above and beyond to work with you on what your tanning need may be! I Love The place its a must see!!!!
Posted: 9/22/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I was a formee employee at ceasers tan. I quit because i thought the place was horrid. Not only was the boss extremely snobby she would tell her clients personal info. She would make fun of people, because she spray tanned them without clothing. she would laugh and tell all about thier flaws as soon as they left. especially ones that were overweight. I also had a prblem with the workers not properly sanitizing the beds. There is a tanning bed there that has caught fire on the inside several times now because instead of fixing it or just getting rid of it she just changes the fuse and bulb. I strongly fell noone should even enter that salon.