1) Budget website has the wrong name & phone number for their pick-up location, Colonial Storage Center 222.
2) For an hour I got "the run around" from the customer service dept. 410-879-9890 and this number is not for the vehicle I ordered which was a truck, this number is for car rentals only.
3) I had to pressure the agent to get the truck rental number, rather than transferring me.
4) I had to pressure the agent at the truck rental number to give me the local number for the pick-up location. He kept giving me the car rental number which is incorrect. I wanted to be sure it existed. Local information had nothing for company at which I wast to pick-up the truck. No company, no number.
5) I called to be sure there was going to be the truck that I ordered available on my pick-up date because Budget does not guaranty the availability of the truck I ordered. You are just out of luck. Other companies do.
6) The manager of Secured Care Self-storage, the correct name for the pick-up location, was terrific & professional, said that she told Budget that they changed the name of this company over a year ago & Budget has not changed their information on their website or their customer service/internal information. Curious business practice?
7) Shop around. This was a huge waste of time & a disappointment.