Bill Eisenhour Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- The Bill Eisenhour Funeral Homes and Cremation Centers have been serving the Del City, Oklahoma area since 1966. Our professional, experienced and dedicated staff provides exceptional, compassionate care to families at a difficult time in their lives. We believe that funeral services should reflect the lives of those being honored, and we strive to create meaningful tributes to those who have meant so much to family and friends. We're proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorialization services. All of our services are designed to help families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. The Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and customer satisfaction. The Bill Eisenhour family and funeral home staff continues the longstanding family tradition of sincere, hometown service to families in central Oklahoma.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- paypal, visa, amex, discover, master card, all major credit cards, diners club
- Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning, Crematories, Cemeteries, Funeral Supplies & Services