After moving to town in 2012, this was one of the first stops on my list. Got a super cute one-of-a-kind '50s silhouette dress with skulls and roses. ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it. Went into the store recently (couple months ago) though looking for a specific item (black short sleeved shawl covering) and got real lack-luster customer service and was actually referred to check out other stores such as Forever 21 and the like. Bit disappointed and hope that the staff will be bet...view moreter trained in the future to actually try to help (potential) customers find something that meets their needs.view lessShare Review
Rockin Dames Salon
- Mon - Sun 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- General Info:
- Rockin' Dames Salon and Couture, is a specialty salon and clothing shop. With Acrylic nail services, Gellish nails, pedicures and Foot Zone Therapy services. Salon Products include Get Fresh product to help heal and repair tattered tootsies. OPI products and essential oils. The clothing side includes Rockabilly pin-up clothing from Folter, Pinup couture, including lingerie, stockings handbag accessories, local made jewelry hair accessories and T.U.K shoes.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Conveniently Located On Historic 25th Street In Downtown Ogden
- Ogden Central Buisness District
- Nail Salons, Beauty Salons, Day Spas
This new store is very cool. The have a great selection of dresses (many that are vintage style that I haven't seen anywhere else) and other clothes for guys as well. My teenage daughter and a friend went to get there nails done. They had a huge selection of colors to choose from. The lady doing their nails (Caroline) was very clean with her technique and sanitized everything...she even gave them the nail file that she used on their nails because she refuses to reuse them on another...view more client. Caroline was so friendly and talkative that she made the girls feel welcome, and they had a great time,,,,I even had a good time, lol. Caroline is passionate about her store and wants it to succeed. She takes local business support very seriously.
I highly recommend this shop, for nails, a pedicure, or just shopping. It is a great addition to 25th street.view less
This shop is AWESOME! I was one of the first customers and grabbed my first sugar skull pattern clothing. In Ogden? Oh yeah.....shopping for one of kind clothing without driving a million miles. Lovin" 25th street.....far cry from years of ago bad rap.
Thanks Carolyn and your wonderful staff. I be back, again and again along with all my other "dames"....