I was ecstatic with the service from the staff and how informative they were about their products. My glasses were done right and faster than I was expecting. The price was competitive to other optical stores, but the customer service was much, much better!
Town & Country Optical
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Town & Country Optical is a family owned and operated retail optical store that has been serving the Permian Basin for almost 20 years. We serve people of all ages, from small children to senior adults. Town & Country Optical is the 2008 recipient of the "Best Optical Store" as voted by the readers of the Odessa American. Dr. James Harper, Optometrist, is conveniently located next door and Dr. Nalin Tolia, Ophthalmologist, is located across the street. ASSOCIATION American Board of Opticianry
- armani, guess, kate spade, liz claiborne, nine west, safilo, sunglasses, varilux
- Payment method:
- amex, mastercard, visa, all major credit cards, discover
- In The Eastridge Shopping Center Located Near The Corner Of Loop 338 And East 42nd Street.
Texas Department of State Health Services
American Board of Opticianry Certified
Jim Seebach's Town & Country Optical
- Opticians, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes