Roadrunner Trailer ParkAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Roadrunner Trailer Park is based on the belief that our RV customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. A peaceful, quiet, and relaxed country atmosphere for short and long time rv camping needs. Pets are welcome with a non refundable deposit. (Limit 2)
- Our RV camping sites are full service with 50 amp hook ups. An Adapter is Required for the 30 amp. On Site Manager Open as needed.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, check, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Weekly and Monthly rates available for RV rentals and RV sites. Deposits for RV rentals and sites are refundable. FOR RESERVATIONS: PLEASE CALL DEBBIE 432-661-6043 •Office Open as Needed•
- We are located 9 1/2 miles south of Odessa off the Crane Hwy (US 385) in a natural scenic setting.
- Our RV camp sites include: • Wi-Fi Internet • Satellite TV • Electricity / Trash / Water / Septic • Keyed mailboxes • MANAGER ON SITE • Beautiful Atmosphere • Sandwich Shop • Walking Park
- Mobile Home Parks, Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Lodging
Some people don't understand when you make a reservation that's a promise, a guarantee that there will be a spot for you when you get there. When there are limited spots and they are all reserved, people calling for a spot has to be turned down. So next time you reserve a space, make sure that you find out if there is a refund available in that particular area, which I doubt you will. Reserve an apartment or a Mo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The owner and park manager are very friendly, and great at making one feel welcome. During my 6 month stay at the park I had no complaints. Compared to the 3 other parks I have stayed at in Odessa the RR rv park allows me to relax. The neighborhood is quiet, clean, and convenient to town. Having electricity, cable, and WiFi included in the rent makes this place a no-brainer. One bill instead of 3...can't get much ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse