WorkPartners Occupational Health SpecialistsAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Our mission is to continually redefine occupational healthcare delivery by advancing expectations of communication, collaboration, and quality of care. These advances promote an exceptional customer experience that inspires confidence from our partners and improves outcomes for our patients.
We are committed to providing superior customer service and medical care.
We believe in partnerships. Coordinating care for your employees between our network of carefully selected specialists, your HR department, and insurance adjusters is central to our success. When we succeed, you succeed. We can appreciate the impact of lost work days on your productivity, and we are committed to providing our patients the optimal network of care to achieve a rapid and sustainable recovery.
We believe in the American worker. Too often workerâ€™s compensation carries a negative connotation because of the perception that individuals try and exploit the system and lack a desire to return to work. Our experience tells us otherwise and drives us to provide every patient we serve with the optimal environment and treatment protocols to return to work in as rapid a time frame as possible.Our patients desire to be part of the productive workforce that defines our great country, and they desire to share in the personal rewards afforded every individual who works so diligently to make a difference in their workplace on a daily basis.
We believe in being specialists in occupational medicine, not in being a public urgent care providing occupational medicine services. Thatâ€™s why, as our name implies, we are dedicated to the field of occupational health, and each of our employees carries the highest qualifications recognized in occupational health.
We believe that recovery in the workplace doesnâ€™t happen by accident but happens by virtue of well-designed treatment algorithms delivered by specialists dedicated to occupational medicine.
We believe in being specialists so that you donâ€™t have to be. Workerâ€™s compensation claims can be a complicated web to navigate, from obtaining the correct drug and alcohol testing protocols, to obtaining referrals in a timely fashion. We are here to handle your occupational health needs from start to finish, so you can focus on what you do best.
We believe in nurturing relationships and personalized care. This is an element in occupational medicine long overlooked, and we aim to deliver a level of communication and service that exceeds your expectations. Give us a call. Weâ€™re always glad to hear from you.
We believe in ourselves.
We believe that no one can provide specialty care like we can provide.
We believe that we should be your occupational health specialists.
- Extra Phones:
After-Hours On-Call: (760) 681-5222
- Located in Oceanside, CA, WorkPartners Occupational Health Specialists is a full service Occupational Health clinic dedicated to supporting the health and wellness of your employees. Services include everything from pre-employment physicals (including DOT), drug screens and testing to treatment of work-related injuries, and much more. Services we offer:
Â· Urgent Care
Â· Treatment of Work-Related Injuries & Illness
Â· DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Screening
Â· Pre-Employment/Post-Offer Physicals
Â· Compliance Physicals (DOT, OSHA)
Â· Onsite X-Ray
Â· Medical Surveillance
Â· Respirator Clearance
Â· Occupational Exposure
Â· Clinical Laboratory Services
Â· Vision and Hearing Testing
Â· Fitness for Duty Exams
Â· Vaccination and Immunization
Â· TB Screening
Â· Flu Clinics
Â· International Travel Vaccines
Â· Ergonomic Evaluations
Â· AED Oversight
Â· MRO Services
Â· Live Scan Fingerprinting
Â· Electronic Result Reporting
Â· After Hours On-Call Service for Injuries
Â· Travel Medicine
- urgent care
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- We are located on El Camino Real approximately one mile north of the 78 freeway in a rust colored building.
- Mira Costa
- We offer concierge urgent care services at discounted cash rates for our partners. Our after-hours on-call service allows our partners to have access to Emergency Room physicians for consultation at no additional charge. We off complimentary cab-back service for the first injury visit for injured employees.
- English, Spanish
- Oceanside Chamber of CommerceMain Street OceansideCarlsbad Chamber of CommerceVista Chamber of CommerceNorth County Personnel Association
- Workers Compensation Assistance, Medical Clinics, Urgent Care, Medical Labs, Workers Compensation & Disability Insurance