Dr. Gentry is very professional and kind, as well as informative. It was my first appointment at the office and she was sure to explain everything in detail so as to not surprise me. Though the wait was frustratingly long, I would come again given her excellent service.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Yvette Gentry, M.D.Add to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- We strongly believe that women's health is more than just the absence of diseases. We will work in partnership with you to help you make healthy decisions for your well-being. Dr. Gentry's Obstetrics and Gynecology specialty training was completed at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Vanessa S. Chan received a B.A. in Human Biology from Stanford University. Dr. Vanessa S. Chan received a B.A. in Human Biology from Stanford University.* Open Monday - Friday By Appointment R.N degree with honors from Bellvue College. She completed her Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner training at San Jose State. She is also a certified Doula and Childbirth Ed. * Open Monday - Friday By Appointment.
- Easy Bay Women's Health Is Proud To Offer Robotic-Assisted Gynecologic Surgery Utilizing The Da Vinci Surgical System. We Are Proud To Offer Aesthetic Services Including Laser Hair Removal, Vein Treatment, Botox And Restylane. Pregnacy Testing & Care, Hysterectomy, LAVH, And Ovarian Cysts) *Hysteroscopic Surgery (Uterine Polyps And Fibroids, Bleeding Problems) *Fibroid Management *Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery *Urologic Surgery, & More.
- Pill Hill, Central Oakland
- Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Gentry was so kind, very knowledgeable, and a clear & pleasant communicator. The online patient portal provide by her office is fabulous! Very convenient, and makes me feel connected and up-to-date. I am pleased to say I found my log-term, go-to OB-Gyn. I highly recommend Dr Gentry.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been going to Dr. Gentry`s office for more than 15 years. What I particularly like about Dr. Gentry is her attention to detail. Her bedside manner makes me feel like I am her only patient. In her office I do not feel like a file or a number. She \"KNOWS\" me. She knows my condition, my body and somehow remembers little things about me on every visit. In my mind that is what makes a physician special. Her skill... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I love Dr. Gentry and her staff. I have been going to her on a monthly basis since I found out I was pregnant five months ago and I have never had to wait more than 20-25 minutes to see her. I feel like this is a reasonable amount of time to wait and enjoy the downtime I get to read People in the examination room. I really appreciate her hands-off/non-intervention philosophy. She didn't pressure me into paying for ex... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse