very good location, and very nice, and friendly customer service here. I love to come and shop for different house hold supplies.
The Home Depot
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #1007 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Oakland, CA residents. Let us help with your project!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Hampton Bay, Glacier Bay, Husky, Home Decorators Collection, Vigoro, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, Toto, John Deere, BEHR, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Dremel, Mohawk, Martha Stewart Living, Artistic Weavers, and more.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check, company card, financing available
- Fruitvale, South Kennedy
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Hardware Stores, Home Improvements, Paint
03/21/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I usually hate home depot for reasons I won't go into while praising this Home Depot.
Sure, I had to wait a really long time to get a pipe once, but the guy was super helpful and took his time once he came to help.
Sure, they only had one kind of stump killer (and it involved adding kerosene and burning things), but the expert in that department was more than happy to tell me to fill the stump with salt instead.
Today, I found lemons, blood oranges and nectarines in the tree department. All look healthy and were affordable.
I don't love Home Depot, but if I have to choose between this one and the one in West Oakland...This home depot is pretty ok!