Steven R. Young Ocularist Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- If you've found this page, you have probably been recommended from a Doctor in Northern California. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, don't hesitate to contact us. AMENITY We maintain close relationship in/and consultation with most ophthalmic reconstructive surgeons in Northern California and Reno. Professional and friendly staff providing assistance in checking medical insurance coverage and benefits, as well as obtaining authorizations. ASSOCIATION Board Approved Diplomat Ocularist (BADO). A voting member of the American Society of Ocularists who is a graduate (Diplomate) of the ASO Education Program. Professionally trained in the field of Ocular Prosthetics at the University of Iowa, School of Medicine, Dept. of Ophthalmology. Board Certified by The National Examining Board of Ocularist (NEBO) and approved by the Board of Directors of the American Society of Ocularists(ASO). Currently on the volunteer teaching staff at Stanford Medical Center, School of Medicine, Dept. of Ophthalmology, and California Pacific Medical Center, Dept. of Ophthalmology in San Francisco. Member of the Cranio-Facial Panel
- Specializing In The Manufacturing Of Custom Ocular Prosthetics, Scleral Cover Shells, Custom Maxillo-Facial Prosthetics As Well As Orbital Growth Management Of Infants And Small Children. PRICE RANGE For more information regarding our services and prices please call and speak to Renee.
- Suite 512 Oakland, CA 94611. On The Corner Of 30th St. And Summit, Near Altabates Summit Medical Center.
- Central Oakland, Pill Hill
Board Certified Ocularist (BCO) By The National Examining Board Of Ocularist (NEBO).
- Artificial Eyes, Prosthetic Devices, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies