Oakland City Film OfficeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Office of the City Attorney is governed by the City of Oakland in California. The office provides legal services and drafts ordinances, resolutions, contracts and other legal documents requested by city officials and departments. It publishes annual shareholder reports on financial results, litigation trends and ongoing community impact projects. The Office of the City Attorney additionally manages claims and lawsuits. The office has organized the Oakland Fair Lending Coalition to fight predatory lending, help homeowners facing foreclosure and protect the rights of tenants in foreclosed buildings. It works in partnership with the Oakland Police Department to close and impose stricter operating conditions on nuisance liquor outlets that contribute to blight and violent crime.
- Payment method:
- discover, financing available
- Oakland City Hall
- Uptown, Central Oakland, Downtown Oakland
City of Oakland City Services
Oakland City Attorney
Oakland City Police Department
Oakland Cityline Information
Oakland City Hall
- City Halls, Government Offices