I have never had a worse experience at a hotel, and we are not picky. We checked in around 6 and left for a show at the nearby Oracle. The attendant suggested we take the free shuttle. After the show, the staff was called to pick us up. After over an hour- they realized they sent us to the wrong place. When we got there we asked to have our room key rekeyed because we lost one. When we went upstairs we walked in o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport ColiseumAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport Coliseum is located just off I-880 North or Southbound (Hegenberger-Coliseum exit) and 2 miles from Oakland Airport, this makes the perfect place to stay if you're looking for any Oakland airport hotels! Our Oakland hotel is adjacent to Oakland Coliseum/Arena and central to east Bay businesses. We're 15 minutes from Alameda CA and 5 minutes San Leandro, CA, we are one of the closest hotels to San Leandro, California.
- Guest Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, travelers checks
- With a stay at La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport/Coliseum in Oakland, you'll be in the business district and convenient to O.co Coliseum and Oracle Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of Oakland Aviation Museum and Altarena Playhouse.
- Central East Oakland, Coliseum Industrial Complex
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Meeting & Event Planning Services
If you are looking for a hotel that offers easy access to everywhere in the bay then this is it. We flew in from San Diego on a friday. Stayed here and made it to the city for a party in 20 minutes. After a weekend of family we went to the Raider game and were on a plan by 8pm. The place is kept up and in expensive. close to the airport also.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch