Cromer Equipment CompanyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- In 1989 when our first Clarklift dealership was formed in Oakland we had 22 employees and 3.5 million in annual sales. In 1991 we purchased the Clarklift dealership in Santa Rosa. In 1997 we purchased the assets of Buehrer, Inc, which was an 80-year-old to better reflect our full service, multi-line product our company has to offer our customers. Today, the Cromer Organization that services your firm has over 80 employees and over $20 million in annual sales. Our organization has grown to cover the 4 Customer's Needs Promptly And Courteously *Deliver Products in a Timely Manner Without Sacrificing Quality *Strive To Increase Customer's Knowledge Of Our Company And Our Industry *View Customer Relationship As Long Term Relationships *Instill Confidence in Customers' Equipment and Our Service.
- *New & Used Forklifts *Large Capacity Forklifts *Narrow Aisle Forklifts *Material Handling Equipment *Dock Equipment *Personnel & Burden Carriers *Recycling Equipment *Warehouse Racks & Shelving *Forklift Parts & Supplies *Forklift Balers *Sebright Compactors *Anderson Racks *Rivertier Industrial Shelving *Blue Giant Dock Equipment
- Caterpillar Forklifts, Clark Forklifts, Donkey Forklifts, Doosan Forklifts, Jungheinrich Forklifts, Kalmar Forklifts
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- Visit our website's Locations page for maps & driving directions to our locations in Oakland, Sacramento, Manteca/Stockton and Santa Rosa.
- Coliseum North
- English, Spanish, Tagalog
East Bay Clarklift, Inc.
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies, Material Handling Equipment, Industrial Forklifts & Lift Trucks, Forklifts & Trucks-Rental, Forklifts & Trucks, Material Handling Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers