I have done a bunch of dump runs here and the staff is friendly helpful and the wait is never long. They try to recycle everything so guys are sorting into green wastes concretes metals plastics all while you are emptying your truck. Plus they are alot cheaper than waste management and they keep your truck weight on file so after your second visit you pay at the beginning then drive off. If you have only green waste ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Commercial Waste & Recycling, LLCAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Our company specializes in the recycling of Construction & Demolition Debris (C&D) and the processing of green waste material. We are permitted by the State of California as a solid waste facility and are an approved recycling facility for Alameda County Stopwaste.org, Central Contra Costa Solid Waste Authority, Marin County JPA and other municipalities.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, diners club, carte blanche, company card, jcb, cash, mastercard, debit, check
- One block north of the Oakland Coliseum. I-680 to 66th Ave, Left on Coliseum Way, 1st right on Independent Road. We are the big green building located on the left.
- Proud Member of CMRA (Construction Materials Recycling Association), CRRA (California Resource Recovery Association),
- Recycling Centers, Rubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers, Garbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment, Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment, Landfills, Contractors Equipment & Supplies, Garbage Collection, Dumps, Trash Containers & Dumpsters