This place is helping me restore my health. It is more than just freedom from pain, Dr. Jen promotes wellness. She not only works on your body, but educates you on your total health. She is kind, caring and a great doctor. I travel from Concord -about 30 mins to get to Alive and it is so well worth it. The care I am receiving is excellent and it is a warm, relaxing, caring atmosphere. I highly recommend Alive C... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
ALIVE ChiropracticAdd to mybook
Our mission is to help as many people as possible in our lifetime, especially children!
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
Whether you prefer gentle adjustments without "cracking" or you enjoy traditional deep adjustments, we offer effective chiropractic to restore optimal function to be pain free & feel amazing. We have special tables to adjust pregnant women & relieve severe low back pain.
Patients have the choice to be treated like family, in a welcoming atmosphere, with integrity and a commitment to satisfaction and excellence. Oakland, Piedmont chiropractor, Jennifer Wilhelm, ALIVE Chiropractic, is that choice.
"I want to share our unique approach toward health and wellness with my community," explains Dr. Jennifer Wilhelm. "I want to see the Oakland/Piedmont community take a proactive approach toward health, stay active, create balance in life for the whole family!"
- Standard Process, Activator
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Behind French Dry Cleaners, next to Spectator Bookstore & across from Barney's Hamburgers on Piedmont Avenue.
- Piedmont Avenue, North Oakland
- We offer chiropractic care for the whole family, infants, kids, babies, elderly for the entire range of life. We offer massage therapy, acupuncture & psychology upstairs as additional services & resources.
- Chinese, English, Spanish
- Life West Chiropractic College
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Massage Therapists, Acupuncture, Pregnancy Information & Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics