Dr. Scold is fantastic and have had my child in to see him many times. Office manager, not the best assistance from her. Took my daughter in with upper respiratory infection after flu. Dr wanted to wait to prescribe to see if it was just ending recovery of flu so I was to call office bk later in week. I did call as symptoms the same and left mssg. Someone returned call and said they would speak to Dr when he came in,... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Oak Creek Urgent CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Why Use Oak Creek Urgent Care? *Oak Creek Urgent Care is dedicated to providing high quality care for your urgent medical illnesses and injuries. *Our staff has years of experience caring for adults and children in hospital Emergency Departments. *We are a cost effective alternative to hospital Emergency Departments. *No appointment is necessary. *Consider us when your doctor?s office is closed or not available when you need them. *For those without physicians, we are ready to care for your medical needs.
- Common injuries and illnesses that we are prepared to treat include: *Coughs and colds *Sinus infections *Sore throat *Earache *Fever *Pink eye or conjunctivitis *Eye pain or injury *Vomiting and diarrhea *Painful urination *Urinary tract infections *Rash *Back pain *Lacerations *Injury to foot, ankle, knee, hand, wrist, or elbow *The Oak Creek Urgent Care clinic has 6 examination rooms and 1 procedure room. They are all private. *X-ray equipment is in the clinic for routine x-rays and the physician or physician assistant are trained to read the films as they are done. *Oak Creek Urgent Care also has an EKG machine for evaluation chest pain if needed. *Spirometry for evaluation of lung or pulmonary function is available at the Oak Creek Urgent Care and a nebulizer is on site if a treatment for asthma is required. *Minor laboratory tests can be done on site at the Oak Creek Urgent Care and more complicated laboratory tests can be sent o ut. Results can be forwarded to your doctor. *If needed, IV fluids can be given for dehydration. *We are equipped with the tools necessary to treat lacerations. We accept many insurance plans. If you have questions about coverage at our clinic, you may call us or call the number on your insurance card. *Copayments are less than those for a visit to a hospital Emergency Department *We offer a significant discount for those without insurance or those using their Health Savings accounts. Call for the current discounts.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- We are located at 8201 S Howell Ave. We are on the WEST side of Howell. Next to Ace Hardware and Woodmans. We are about 1/4 Mile SOUTH of Drexel & 1/2 mile NORTH of Puetz.
Dr. Craig Skold, M.D., FACEP
- Urgent Care, Clinics, Emergency Care Facilities