I went to this Urgent Care on September 13th, 2013 in the early afternoon. I was born with a chronic health condition that effects my joints and muscles and can cause me intense pain at any given moment. My primary doctor has me with an ongoing pain medication to function with the everyday movement. There has been times when I would wake up in horrible pain after sleeping in a weird position. On this day, I woke up i... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
St. Luke's Urgent Care at WingHavenAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Founded in 1866, St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Missouri serves the greater St. Louis area as a premier regional healthcare provider. The 493-bed, not-for-profit hospital offers more than 60 specialty areas including cardiovascular care, cancer care, neurosurgery and neurology, maternity services, women's health, general medicine, outpatient services, pediatrics and comprehensive surgical services. St. Luke's comprehensive approach to healthcare includes:
- The Paine Heart Institute
- The Center for Cancer Care
- Orthopedic Services
- The Orthwein Brain and Spine Center
- The Women's Center
St. Luke's serves the region from more than 20 locations across St. Louis and St. Charles Counties, including seven Urgent Care Centers, multiple Centers for Diagnostic Imaging and a Vascular Access Center, in addition to the Desloge Outpatient Center, located directly across from the Hospital on the west side of Highway 141.
St. Luke's works to fulfill its mission of improving the health of our community in many ways, including through our Pediatric Care Center in North County. The Center treats over 4,000 uninsured and underinsured patients in a private practice setting each year. In addition, St. Luke's provides millions of dollars in charity care to our community. Please call us or visit our website today for more information about the wide array of top-quality health & medical services we offer.
- We offer a wide range of the highest quality health & medical services including: Assisted Living, Brain & Spine Center, Breast Care & Surgery, Cancer Diagnosis & Treatment, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Care & Surgery, Cleft Palate Treatment, Clinical Research & Trials, Diagnostic Imaging (X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, PET), Emergency Services, Exercise & Wellness, Heart Institute, Hyperbaric Medicine, Lab Services, Mammography & Mammograms, Maternity Services, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nutrition Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, Osteoporosis Center, Outpatient Services, Pain Management Center, Pediatric Care Center, Pediatric Healthcare Services, Physical Medicine, Physical Therapy, Pulmonary Function, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Research & Treatment, Radiology, Senior Medicine & Geriatrics, Skilled Nursing Care, Surgical Services, The Vascular Access Center, Therapy Services, Urgent Care, Women's Health Services, Wound Care and more. Please call us today or visit our website for more information about our services & how we can help you.
- Desloge Outpatient Center, St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Chesterfield Valley, St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Fontenac, St. Luke’s Center for Diagnostic Imaging – Midwest Breast Care, St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Winghaven, St. Luke's Hospital, St. Luke's Medical Offices in Ellisville, St. Luke’s Convenient Care at Dierbergs DesPere, St. Luke’s Home Health Services, St. Luke’s Hospice Services, St. Luke's Medical Offices at Winghaven, St. Luke's Pediatric Care Center, St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Hospital, St. Luke’s Sleep Medicine Center (2 locations), St. Luke's Urgent Care in Creve Coeur, St. Luke's Urgent Care in Ellisville, St. Luke's Urgent Care in Fenton, St. Luke's Urgent Care in Kirkwood, St. Luke’s Urgent Care in Ladue, St. Luke's Urgent Care in O'Fallon, St. Luke's Urgent Care in Weldon Spring, St. Luke's Women's Center (2 locations), Surrey Place Skilled Nursing & Residential Care, Vascular Access Center.
- Urgent Care, Clinics
I went to St. Luke's urgent care after a car accident back in February. I was told not to submit my health insurance since they can charge it to the other party's car insurance. She told me if the car insurance rejected the claim I would only have to submit my health insurance and pay the copay ($50). She neglected to tell me there is a physician fee AND a facilities fee. I got bills in the mail after service. I p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse