David K. Easlick, Jr.Add to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- David Easlick is a licensed attorney in the State of Michigan. He is also admitted to practice in the US District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan. He has been involved in real estate law and syndication. However, David's primary area of practice for the past several years has been non profit law. He has incorporated and qualified a number of 501(c) entities and is familiar with the legal issues in this area of practice. He has been the CEO of a national college fraternity and its foundation and is very familiar with areas of the law affecting fraternal organizations. David is also a licensed Real Estate Sales Associate in Naples, Florida. He is an independent contractor with Naples Realty Services, Inc., and a member of NAR, and Naples Area Board of Realtors. Let him locate a new home in Naples or sell your existing home. www.davidkeaslick.com
- Incorporation, documentation, establishment, IRS qualification of 501(c)(3) organizations., Very experienced in issues involving formation and qualification of 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charities.
- Crystal Glen Office Ctr
- STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN, State Bar of Michigan
Easlick Jr, David K
- Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Legal Clinics