Animal Emergency Center - NoviAdd to mybook
- Animal Emergency Surgery & Service, Exotic Pet Emergency and Non Emergency Service. From simple laceration repairs to thoracic trauma, we are equipped to handle emergencies that require anesthesia and surgery. We carefully monitor our patients with pulse oximetry, doppler blood pressure, ECG and capnography under anesthesia. Our surgery suites are equipped with heated surgery tables, fluid warmer, specialized lighting and anesthetic ventilator
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- We are located on Novi Road just North of 10 Mile Road.
- AEC Novi is located on Novi Road just North of 10 Mile Road. AEC Rochester is located on East 2nd Street, a block away from Main Street in Downtown Rochester. We offer 24/7 emergency services. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have.
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Wonderful people doing a wonderful service. I've had to run up 3 times, twice to euthanize kittens at the bad end of FIP, and again today with an injured baby bunny. All 3 times we were given service immediately upon walk-in, each time the staff was supportive and compassionate, and the rabbit was treated for free and signed over to wildlife rehabilitation. Animals have emergencies just like people, and it's comforti... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My dog had vomited a couple of times overnight and wasn't acting right by morning, but I thought he had just been chewing on grass or something in the yard. I waited thru a day of this before I thought I better take him to be looked at, and my delay nearly cost my dog his life. Little did I know but he had eaten a piece of trim edging off of an old quilt - the cloth had gone partially through his digestive system and... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have a rabbit which needed emergency care quickly. I had gotten referred to the hospital by the person in which I adopted one of my other rabbits with. My rabbit has a GI infection which causes them to stop eating and drinking water. With this, the rabbit is in grave danger and the rabbits health can deteriorate at a very fast pace. The other veterinarian that I went to earlier in the evening made a wrong diagnos... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse