Ms Moretsky is a no nonsense attorney supporting the rights and legal issues of women in a divorce. She stands up for what is legal and fair in a divorce and will support you through the entire process..She will tell you exactly how the legal proceedings work and will work with you ;if you find you want specific requests carried through..She is creative and always willing to work with you but never forgetting your ri... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
A Better Divorce Attorney For WomenAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- I have been representing women in divorce and family law matters for more than 20 years with excellent results. I also understand the fear and anxiety that you may be feeling.It is important that you understand the process, the law and the likely result from the very beginning of your case. From my many years of experience, you will completely understand what is happening, why it is happening and how it will most likely resolve. You will never feel that you are alone, in the dark or not a part of your case.If you are experiencing financial difficulties, then please ask about our payment plans. No woman should ever be unable to protect herself or her children because she cannot afford the retainer fee to hire a good attorney. It is imperative that all women be properly representedbyagoodlawyerat all times when getting divorced or dealing with any family matter involving the court system.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (248) 661-8768
- Our firm specializes in divorce, child custody, childsupport,spousalsupport,property division and other family law issues. We can alsoassist you withmost other legal matters.
- Payment method:
- financing available
- We are located in the Crystal Glenn Office Center located39555 Orchard Hill Place in Novi,one blockWest of I-275 off of Eight Mile Road.
- We offer free consultations, payment plans and after hours appointments to meet your needs.
1991, Michigan and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
Northwood University, B.B.A., 1985, University of Detroit, J.D., 1991
- Admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 1991. Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan in 1991. Member of the American Bar Association. Member of the Oakland County Bar Association
Attorney for Women's Needs
a better attorney for women
- Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys