Lost River GorgeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves is a land of spectacular beauty forged by the powerful forces of water, wind, weather and time.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (603) 745-4811
- Group Tours, Free Hikes and Walks, Mining Sluice, Lantern Tour, Weather Tower, Young Explorers
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- The journey begins with a short walk descending approximately 300 feet along the entrance trail. The first stop from the trail is a viewing platform with great views of the gorge. From there, you enter the gorge and meet your first cave, The Sun Altar. As you continue along the boardwalk, you will explore rock and boulder formations like the Cave of Odin, Fenris the Wolf, Thor's Cauldron, Thor's Workshop, the most spectacular 35ft waterfall Paradise Falls, Devil's Kitchen, the Cave of Silence, Parallel Rocks, The Center of the Earth, the popular Lemon Squeezer, the Dungeon, Bear Crawl, Judgment Hall of Pluto, Hall of Ships, Shadow Cave, and the Rotunda.
Lost River Gorge & Boulder Cvs
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Amusement Places & Arcades, Caverns