Rufe Snow Dental
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- For over 25 years, Dr. Mike McLendon has been serving Northeast Tarrant County and the surrounding areas with the best and most relaxed dental care services. Dr. McLendon first opened Rufe Snow Dental Group in 1985; Dr. Stan Fitzer joined the team in 1993. We combine proven and reliable therapy with the latest techniques, materials, and equipment. Our expertise is in cosmetic dental procedures such as porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, teeth whitening, and endodontics (root canals). We also specialize in other restorative procedures such as crowns and tooth-colored fillings, gum treatments, implants, partial and complete dentures, treatment for children, extraction of teeth, including wisdom teeth, and other dental services. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and caring staff. Your comfort is our primary concern. We offer you the latest techniques and materials in local anesthesia and sedation. You can even have a chair massage and watch TV or listen to music with stereo headphones when you are in our care. We believe in the golden rule: Treat our patients the same way we want to be treated. Call Rufe Snow Dental Group today to learn more about how our caring services will help your smile.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (817) 779-7695
- Payment method:
- debit, check, financing available, insurance, master card, visa, amex, discover
- We are located on the west side of Rufe Snow Dr. in N. Richland Hills and about one mile north of Loop 820.
- Sedation dentistry and nitrous oxide (happy gas) along with headphones and chair massagers for our patient's comfort
- English, Spanish
- Member of The American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and the Ft. Worth District Dental Society
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Dental Clinics, Clinics
I recommend Dr McLendon to anyone. Their staff made me feel at home from the moment I walked through the front door. I was seen exactly on my appointment time. I have a slight aversion to pain and dentistry, but did not feel a thing. Glad I found him and will be a patient from this point forward.