Shamrock Auto TrimAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Â We are a small family business which my father, Dan McPherson started in 1968.Â He is a master craftsman who stills works a full day.Â My mother, Kathy, answers the phone, gives estimates, makes lunch, runs the office and keeps us all in line.Â My brother, Lee, started working full time with my mom and dad right out of high school. Lee is the shop foreman, who always knows what is going on with each job. My name is Randy and after graduating from Florida International University, I started working with my family full time. I continued my education at Barry University and earned my Master of Science degree.Â Recently, we sadly lost our mascot, aÂ Jack Russell terrier named Fraiser who came to work everyday for the last seventeen years. Fraiser even received Christmas cards from customers and some would stop in just to say hello to him.Â I have two other brothers that do not work in the business.Â My whole family was born and raised in Miami.Â Our business is decorated with antique signs and neon clocks that we have purchased.Â Many of our customers have told us that our workshop feels like they have been transported back in time.Â Over the years, we have had a few antique cars, such as a 1935 Ford Pick up, 1954 Packard, 1936 Ford Phaeton,Â and currently a 2002 Mini Cooper.Â We try to keep current with the changing trends by attendingÂ SEMA , Specialty Equipment Market Association, which is considered to be the best automotive aftermarket and progressive trade show in the world. Â Â Â Â Â Some potential customers may be fearful when they see the variety and extent of our custom work.Â Â I can tell you that we are comfortable working on a Toyota Camry as well a brand new Ferrari. The common denominator is that all customers and jobs are treated with the same level of respect and attention to detail.Â We can build a complete interior, including new seat upholstery, headliner, door panels, carpet, convertible top and dashboard.Â On the other hand, you may only need us to change one section on a seat or replace a headliner.Â Â I can't emphasize enough, that no job is too big or small.
- Shamrock builds complete auto and marine interiors. We install convertible tops, vinyl tops, repair convertible top framework and top hydraulics. Shamrock can build the entire seat upholstery or can replace a single panel.Â
- Bry-tech and GAHH products.
- DirectionsFrom Fort Lauderdale- I-95 south to exitÂ 14 Miami Gardens Dr., continue south (2 miles) onÂ NE 6 Ave. Turn left at major intersection 163 street. (krispry creme) Continue east on 163 street (2 miles), turn right on West Dixie Highway (Honda dealership). Turn left on NE 154 St. (Rembrandt's Auto Body) and Shamrock is a halfÂ block down on the right. From Miami-Â I-95 to exit 8b east to major intersection West Dixie
- Allen Park, West Dixie Industrial
- Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
GalleryMap & Directions
FEATURED COLLECTIONNEW!View All Featured Collections »
Food Sheriff's Guide to Pulling Off a Cocktail Party7 businesses in this collectionPaid Advertisement
2040 NE 154th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- Photos should be clear and in focus
- Photos should be of the business, product or service, not an illustration or clip art
- Photos should not be an advertisment or include contact information.