Aaa Auto CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- AA Auto Care is a family owned and operated in North Las Vegas, providing quality repair and maintenance on imported and domestic vehicles. Services offered range from free inspections to engine replacement. We perform scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance along with oil changes and extensive repairs. We offer fair labor rates, honest diagnosis and recommendations. Here at AA Auto Care we don't just want your business, we want to earn it along with your trust in us. Our automotive technicians are highly qualified ASE Certified Mechanics with years of experience.
- * Air Conditioning Services * Express Oil Change * Brakes * General Automotive Repairs * Transmission Fluid Exchange * Transmission Service & Repair * Radiator Fluid Exchange * Brake Fluid Exchange * CV Boots * U-Joints & Axles * Serpentine Belt * Free Brake Inspection * Water Pumps * Starters & Alternators * Power Steering System * Shocks and Struts * Belts & Hoses * Timing Belts * Front End Repairs * Bearings & Seals * Battery * Starters & Alternators * Clutches & Drive Train Suspension * Free Check Engine Light Diagnosis * Free A/C Inspection * Tune Up Specials * Smog Test * Axles * Motor Mounts * Engine Repairs * Alignment * Wheel Balancing * Tire Rotation * All Other General Repairs
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, master card, visa
- Camino Al Norte & Washburn Rd.
- English, Spanish
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange
This guys Bobbie over there is a joke. He is totally unprofessional. I got my car towed over there for a diagnostic and Bobbie (General Manager) yelled at me because I didn't want to fix my car there. I think it's the consumers discretion to repair your own vehicle where you want to and not be forced to fix it a place that AAA sends you to. However, I think if Bobbie would have been a little more professional and not... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is the second time I have had service here in the past 3 months. The first time was for what I thought was just a water pump. Turned out to be a leak behind the timing belt. They took the time to explain to me EXACTLY what the problem was and ehat it would take to fix it...NO B.S. Just this week I brought my car back because I had lost my brakes. I thought it was the master cylinder and dropped the car off. I go... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Run like HELL in the opposite direction. This place is a total rip-off. They charged me $65 for a bogus misdiagnosis and when I went to my regular mechanic they fixed the car at half the price and told me that nothing AA said was wrong with the car was WRONG WITH THE CAR!! If you dont jump at their price immediately, they bargain down with prices and threaten that if you drive away it would be dangerous. NOT TRUE!! ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I didn't want to give this any star rating but I have to so I could post this review.This is what I wrote Channel 13 news and hopefully this review would be of help to anyone who is thinking about taking their car to this shop.... I am a single mother of 4 and had just moved to Las Vegas from California. So I don't know where I could take my Mercedes Benz to be repaired. Since I am new to the area of North Las V... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse