Little Toni's Pizzeria Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Business History
- The current owner took over the Italian Cottage Restaurant in North Hollywood in 1956 and renamed it Little Toni’s Restaurant. The family continued with the Italian food theme and has continued to serve patrons with one-of-kind pizzas, pasta and have been firing up a variety of Italian fare for sixty years, serving multiple generations of Angelinos and people from all over the globe. Throughout the decades we have expanded our menu, seating and have grown with the times. Originally started with thirty seats and have now grown to over a hundred. Expansion was made by taking over an adjacent liquor store ten years after opening, then after operating Swanky’s, it was demolished making room for further expansion. In many ways we are still a throwback and continue operating with the same commitment of giving exceptional service, value and quality that goes into every meal served.
- Appetizers Bacon Beer Calzones Cocktail Lounges Desserts Mushrooms Pizza Restaurants Sandwiches Seafood Spaghetti Steaks
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, visa, amex, discover, mastercard
- Mid-Town North Hollywood, South Valley
- Italian Restaurants, Bars, Cocktail Lounges, Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Sports Bars, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Price Range : Average
Little Toni's is a warm, clubby restaurant that has the most delicious hot warm food. My personal favorite is the linguine and clams. Little Ton's has been in North Hollywood forever..many years. You can relax in the ambiance and eat plenty of good food with great service. I recommend the cheese pizza with extra cheese and garlic, the ravioli, the linguini and clams. Please stop by Little Toni's to try something special.