Rose Rock Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort understands the special role your pet plays in your family, and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
- Business History
- Located in Norman, Oklahoma, Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Formerly known as Hemphill Veterinary Clinic, the practice originally treated both small and large animals when Norman was a rural area. Dr. Hemphill sold the business to Dr. Duke Blackford in the 1970s, at which point the practice was converted to a small animal practice and it became known as Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital. Dr. Beverly Fritzler joined the practice in 1986 and purchased it from Dr. Blackford in 1990. When the dead end street Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital was located on became a through street in 1999, Dr. Fritzler decided the building needed to change. In 2001, a major remodel resulted in today's building and the practice's name changed to Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort.
- * Preventative Health Care * Wellness Exams * Geriatric Care * Dietary Needs * Dental Care * Vaccinations * Puppy / Kitten Care * Medicine / Surgery * Progressive Medicine with in House Lab * Quality Care Including Pain Monitoring / Management * Modern Surgery & Anesthesia Techniques * Video Otoscope - Laser - Ultrasound - X-ray - Endoscope * Boarding / Grooming * Private Indoor Runs with Outdoor Exercise Areas * Cozy Cat Condos (window View Available) * All Breed Grooming - Baths & Dips - Total Clips * State of the Art Facility * Mon -Fri 7:30am -7:30pm * Saturday 7:30am -3:00pm * Early Bird Drop Off for Your Convenience
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check, debit, mastercard
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels
The wife brought in a 4 day old kitten that we had tried to hand feed, but the little one took a turn for the worse. The Doctor who examined it, with my wife present, was professional, yet kind and caring. She answered all my wife's questions to her satisfaction. . .When it was recommended to leave the little one over night, the Doctor was open and honest about its chances of survival. Unfortunately, the little one ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Being a college student, one of the obvious reasons that stops us from doing things is money. But, what Rose Rock did for me was they understood that being a student is costly. Not only did they understand, they made sure the provided service for an affordable price, and were even more than willing to make sure good service was provided for my dog!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
There are way better places to take your pet for much, much cheaper. Yes, the people are friendly for the most part, but they are pretty slow and they charge for unneccessary things. Every time you're in the office they are pushing something else that costs at least $200. No thank you. Not going back.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Pet lovers beware! They were ridiculously overpriced, the vets were impersonal, and the wait was very long. I absolutely love my dog and will do anything to keep him healthy. I felt this vet was completely out for the money and not concerned for the health of my dog. They did not take any time to get to know me or my dog. Every visit was hundreds of dollars. After yet another visit that was overpriced I had mentioned... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We are disappointed to see that we did not meet your expectations. We are very proactive in listening to concerns and would love to talk to you further about your experience. Our staff has a primary goal of taking the best care they can of people’s beloved pets (extended family members). We understand the value of this relationship and take it very seriously. Please contact our office so we can correct any disservice that may have happened to you, and so we can fully resolve the issue.