The wife brought in a 4 day old kitten that we had tried to hand feed, but the little one took a turn for the worse. The Doctor who examined it, with my wife present, was professional, yet kind and caring. She answered all my wife's questions to her satisfaction. . .When it was recommended to leave the little one over night, the Doctor was open and honest about its chances of survival. Unfortunately, the little one ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Rose Rock Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort understands the special role your pet plays in your family, and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner. Services We offer many services to help your pet live a healthy, happy and long life. Some of our services include: Annual examinations and vaccinations, puppy and kitten care, senior pet care, microchipping, on-site pharmacy, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, video otoscopy, in house laboratory, dental care, surgery, anesthesia monitoring, therapeutic laser, stem cell implantation, pain management, physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, massage therapy, client counseling, reproduction, health certificates, and blood typing. We also have a luxurious pet resort for your pet to stay and play while you are away and a full service grooming salon to pamper your pet. Convenience We understand that you maintain a busy schedule, and we do everything we can to simplify your life as a pet owner; therefore, we have extended hours to help accommodate you and your pet. We are open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p..m. and on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. – 3p.m. Interested? Call today to schedule your pet's first appointment with us!
- General Info:
- * Loving Care For Your Pet * Beverly Fritzler - DVM & Associated * Visa - MasterCard - Discover AMENITY Care Credit
- * Preventative Health Care * Wellness Exams * Geriatric Care * Dietary Needs * Dental Care * Vaccinations * Puppy / Kitten Care * Medicine / Surgery * Progressive Medicine with in House Lab * Quality Care Including Pain Monitoring / Management * Modern Surgery & Anesthesia Techniques * Video Otoscope - Laser - Ultrasound - X-ray - Endoscope * Boarding / Grooming * Private Indoor Runs with Outdoor Exercise Areas * Cozy Cat Condos (window View Available) * All Breed Grooming - Baths & Dips - Total Clips * State of the Art Facility * Mon -Fri 7:30am -7:30pm * Saturday 7:30am -3:00pm * Early Bird Drop Off for Your Convenience
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Grooming, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Animal Health Products, Veterinary Specialty Services
Being a college student, one of the obvious reasons that stops us from doing things is money. But, what Rose Rock did for me was they understood that being a student is costly. Not only did they understand, they made sure the provided service for an affordable price, and were even more than willing to make sure good service was provided for my dog!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
There are way better places to take your pet for much, much cheaper. Yes, the people are friendly for the most part, but they are pretty slow and they charge for unneccessary things. Every time you're in the office they are pushing something else that costs at least $200. No thank you. Not going back.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Pet lovers beware! They were ridiculously overpriced, the vets were impersonal, and the wait was very long. I absolutely love my dog and will do anything to keep him healthy. I felt this vet was completely out for the money and not concerned for the health of my dog. They did not take any time to get to know me or my dog. Every visit was hundreds of dollars. After yet another visit that was overpriced I had mentioned... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We are disappointed to see that we did not meet your expectations. We are very proactive in listening to concerns and would love to talk to you further about your experience. Our staff has a primary goal of taking the best care they can of people’s beloved pets (extended family members). We understand the value of this relationship and take it very seriously. Please contact our office so we can correct any disservice that may have happened to you, and so we can fully resolve the issue.