Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 7:30 pm, Sat 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- General Info:
- Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort understands the special role your pet plays in your family, and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
- Business History
- Located in Norman, Oklahoma, Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Formerly known as Hemphill Veterinary Clinic, the practice originally treated both small and large animals when Norman was a rural area. Dr. Hemphill sold the business to Dr. Duke Blackford in the 1970s, at which point the practice was converted to a small animal practice and it became known as Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital. Dr. Beverly Fritzler joined the practice in 1986 and purchased it from Dr. Blackford in 1990. When the dead end street Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital was located on became a through street in 1999, Dr. Fritzler decided the building needed to change. In 2001, a major remodel resulted in today's building and the practice's name changed to Rose Rock Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort.
- Behavior Therapy
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check, debit, mastercard
- Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Pet Specialty Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Animal Health Products
- Other Information:
The wife brought in a 4 day old kitten that we had tried to hand feed, but the little one took a turn for the worse. The Doctor who examined it, with my wife present, was professional, yet kind and caring. She answered all my wife's questions to her satisfaction. . .When it was recommended to leave the little one over night, the Doctor was open and honest about its chances of survival. Unfortunately, the little one didn't survive. . . I would like to thank the entire staff of Rose Rock, for treating my wife with kindness, compassion and understanding. If the situation was to ever arise again, we would come back to Rose Rock.