Main Street Memorables, LLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We offer nostalgic treasures and creative furniture finishes in a cozy, neighborhood shop. We're located in the old Tadlock Corner Grocery building in historic Norman, OK. We have a large selection of vintage records and books, including vintage children's and youth book series, vintage clothing, porcelain, glass, and china collectibles, rare and unique items, man-cave treasures, gently used household items and home decor, and antiques of all kinds. Our prices are reasonable and generally lower than those of other antique stores. We opened on March 20, 2012, and have over 2,000 square feet of space and over 10 vendors.
- Extra Phones:
Shop: (405) 701-0862
- We offer antiques, collectibles, vintage and retro items, repurposed furniture and other items, books, record albums, gently used clothing, toys and trinkets, costume jewelry, trendy home decor, china, porcelain, and glass items.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover
- Corner of E. Main & Findlay, 2 blocks east of Porter Ave. From I-35, take the Main St. exit and continue east on Main St. until you come to the store. When you see the fire station just past downtown Norman, we're only a block away.
- Original Townsite
- Air-conditioned, heated building
Norman Arts Council
- 2nd Friday Norman Art Circuit
- Collectibles, Home Decor, Used & Rare Books, Used Furniture, Antiques