Joe's Wines & SpiritsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Joe started this business in 1979 as Joe's Place, over the years he expanded and then moved 1/2 block east to the current location of 8000sq ft. In 2011 Joe's daughter Kathy joined the business, and in 2012 changed the name to Joe's Wines & Spirits. The General Manager Michael has worked at Joe's since 1985. Joe's strives to provide great customer service and great community service. If the customer cannot find a product the staff will find out if it is available. Staff recommendations help customers shop for all occasions.
- Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Dos Equis, Hornitos, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Pabst, Patron, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams, Smirnoff, Svedka, Tanqueray
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Joe's is 1/2 block east of the intersection of 12th st. E and Alameda St., just South of Homeland.
- Special orders, invitations to wine tastings, party planning, food pairing information, gift wrapping. Call in and we will have order ready.
- Norman Business Association, Norman Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma Retail Liquor AssociationKathy is a member of Norman Rotary Club
Joe's Place Fine Wines
- Beer & Ale, Liquor Stores, Wine
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: American Restaurant, American Food, American, Special Events, Graduations