Joe's Wines & SpiritsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Joe started this business in 1979 as Joe's Place, over the years he expanded and then moved 1/2 block east to the current location of 8000sq ft. In 2011 Joe's daughter Kathy joined the business, and in 2012 changed the name to Joe's Wines & Spirits. The General Manager Michael has worked at Joe's since 1985. Joe's strives to provide great customer service and great community service. If the customer cannot find a product the staff will find out if it is available. Staff recommendations help customers shop for all occasions.
- Wine, beer, liquor, cordials, premix and pouch cocktails. Pocket shots, Abita Sam Adams Corona Modelo Founders Avery PointBoulevard, Mini-Kegs Estrella Dixie Rogue Chamay Korbel Mirassou Moet Chandon Dom Perignon Crown Jack Daniels Jim Beam Woodford Johnnie Walker Seagrams Parrot Bay Captain Morgan New Amsterdam Riunite Martini & Rossi Cavit Yellow Tail Beringers Cupcake Cakebread Fetzer Apothic Barefoot Black Box Bota Box Little Black Dress Duckhorn Coppala Flip Flop Joel Gott Kendall Jackson Middle Sister Pacific Rim Heineken Stella Artoi Bud Lite R-Ritas Robert Mondavi Rex Goliath Rodney Strong Sean Minor Relax Kreusch Skinny Girl St. Michelle Sterling Sutter Turning Leaf Wild Turkey Bulleit Knob Creek Maker's Mark
- Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Dos Equis, Hornitos, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Pabst, Patron, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams, Smirnoff, Svedka, Tanqueray
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Joe's is 1/2 block east of the intersection of 12th st. E and Alameda St., just South of Homeland.
- Special orders, invitations to wine tastings, party planning, food pairing information, gift wrapping. Call in and we will have order ready.
- Norman Business Association, Norman Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma Retail Liquor AssociationKathy is a member of Norman Rotary Club
Joe's Place Fine Wines
- Beer & Ale, Liquor Stores, Wine