Dr. Wines is a professional and knowledgable doctor that listens to what you have to say and treats your problems not just your symptoms. The clinic is beautiful and very state of the art. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Wines to friends and family.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Expect Great Health!
Mon - Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
Dr Aaron Wines of Active Chiropractic Health & Wellness is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. We are committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care. When you leave Dr. Wines, you will have gained greater understanding of your health and the process he uses to promote health, because he will take the time to explain everything that he is doing every step of the way.
If you suffer from neck and back pain or muscular-skeletal problems that include sciatica and headaches as well as many others, chiropractic care can be an excellent alternative to time-consuming hospital visits and extremely expensive surgeries. Dr. Wines at Active Chiropractic Health & Wellness provides the gentle, quality chiropractic care that you expect - and deserve. Active Chiropractic Health and Wellness Co. promotes a stronger healthier you, naturally.
Patients seeking treatment at Active Chiropractic Health & Wellness with Dr. Wines are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Additionally, we are one of the few doctors who also focus on training and re-educating the supporting muscles to hold the alignment in place for a long term solution to your problem! We are one of the few chiropractic clinics in the area that offer decompression therapy for herniated/bulging discs. Dr. Aaron Wines and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being! When you walk into Active Chiropractic Health and Wellness Co., you will receive the highest quality and safest treatment available while experiencing attention that communicates that you are the most important person in the world!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (405) 321-9300
Fax: (405) 321-9302
- * Diversified * Gonstead * Thompson Drop * Activator (Adjusting Techniques)
- Payment method:
- discover, check, debit, insurance, master card, visa
- I-35 & W. Tecumseh Rd. Located just north of Norman Regional Healthplex in front of Journey Church - 1st Floor
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Bachelor of Science - Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C.
Licensed to Practice Chiropractic in the State of Oklahoma
- American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Chiropractors Referral & Information Service, Massage Services, Nutritionists, Physicians & Surgeons, Back Care Products & Services, Massage Therapists, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Holistic Practitioners, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Rehabilitation Services, Pain Management