The service (and the food) at the place is ridiculous. Allow me to list the things that happened while I was there earlier today with 2 other friends (Keep in mind, the place was pretty packed):
1. We were seated as soon as we walked in.
2. We got our waters and the waitress came to get our orders as soon as we sat down.
3. We got our orders 6.5 minutes after we ordered (I timed it.).
4. Even with how quickly the food arrived, it still tasted amazing.
5. Their bacon was cooked to perfection. (Yes, it deserves its own note.)
6. Our waitress refilled our cups of water the moment we finished it. It was almost as if she was psychic.
7. The moment we finished our food, the busboy offered to take our plates.
8. The waitress gave us our bills a little before we finished our food so we can leave whenever we want (and not wait for the bill after we finish our food).
9. The moment we left our table, it was somehow already cleaned up, washed, and ready for the next customers.
10. Our waitress was very nice (and freakishly efficient). :)
My only complaints are that I wish my stomach was bigger so I could have eaten more food and I wish I had known about this place sooner!!!